I m Tang Shizu
I m Tang Shizu
Rating: 9 / 10 from 2104 ratings
A turning point in time after the Sixteen Kingdoms of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, the Central Plains, which has been less than a hundred years of expedition, has evolved all the gate valves in order to live happily, the aristocratic family controlled the government and competed for power and profit. Civilization began to roll inside. It was clear that the world was rich, but there were people who were cold and hungry everything made Ying Zhao angry so after being hung up and beaten by the aristocratic family, he decided to be reasonable what is the reason the truth is a knife!
- Chapter 1 the prince who was hanged
- Chapter 2 truth is knife
- Chapter three the sword of the Emperor
- Chapter 4 I'm cruel enough!
- Chapter V calculation of aristocratic family
- Chapter VI blood of the court
- Chapter VII integrity
- Chapter 8 give steps and you have to go down
- Chapter IX series connection
- Chapter 10 Li Hu's heart is beating the drum
- Chapter 11 how to break the game?
- Chapter 12 unwise!
- Chapter 13 broken cans?
- Chapter 14 the sun rises as usual
- Chapter 15 the humble family chooses the imperial concubine as the queen?
- Chapter 16 suspicion
- Chapter 17 Li Hu enters the city
- Chapter 18 I don't care
- Chapter 19 is not a fuel-efficient lamp
- Chapter 20 start a prairie fire
- Chapter 21 welcome the saint!
- Chapter 22 interpretation of Tang Guo
- Chapter 23 Jing'an three reforms
- Chapter 24 Cheng Jun's speech
- Chapter 25 who can sleep
- Chapter 26 Ningxia soldiers going south
- Chapter 27 Liu Yu
- Chapter 28 Hou Jing
- Chapter 29 decision on the way out
- Chapter 30 unparalleled strategy
- Chapter 31: insidious conspiracy
- Chapter 32 Liu Xin's suggestions
- Chapter 33 aristocratic family never gives up
- Chapter 34 I was the culprit
- Chapter 35 a long way to go
- Chapter 36 beating the east to beat the West