Novel info

This is not sword rain

This is not sword rain

This is not sword rain

Rating: 9 / 10 from 9434 ratings
  • Alternative names:

    This is not sword rain
  • Author:

    Gu Feng under the moon
  • Genre:

    Fairy
  • Source:

    Redhouse Novel
  • Status:

    Ongoing
READ NOW
Latest chapter
2022-01-15 04:40:17
I thought this was the low martial sword rain Jianghu, but I found it was not at all because it's too dangerous fortunately, Ning Hengzhou can activate the skill by touching special things I didn't realize it, but I was despised by my wife: "you are a martial art. You can fight against ordinary Jianghu experts. But if you encounter with the friars, I'm afraid you can only defeat 1% of them." Ning Hengzhou thought therefore, in order to defeat the other 99% of the monks, he practiced 99 more martial arts ------- overhead background, non infinite flow strange, true and strange be careful currently involved: sword rain, No. 1 in the world, dragon's gate flying armor, embroidered spring sword II: Shura battlefield, a long time in the Jianghu

Hot Fairy Novel

1
Ink dyed brocade year.qd|4164
2
Post-80s uncle pinching feet|1568
5
Snow covered bow knife|28132
6
Lazy giant panda|41202
7
Pudding is three times sweet|49541
9
Fried dough sticks are not cooked|10260
10
Scholar candy|5476