The Alpha Beta Gamer Golden Rules
1. At Alpha Beta Gamer we aim to spread the word on gaming Alpha and Beta tests of all types, indie and mainstream.
2. We cover Alpha/Betas on all platforms, Windows, Linux, Mac, consoles, iOS, Android & WinPhone.
3. We aim to add at least one Alpha/Beta a day.
4. We’re always keen to hear about any Alpha/Betas, so please contact us if you come across any. If we use your suggestion, we’ll thank you in the article.
5. Similarly, if you’re a dev, and would like to have your game featured, please contact us.
6. All the Alpha/Betas that we feature have to be free to the player. If your game is not free, this may be worked around by sending us some keys to give out through the website.
7. We encourage all of our Beta Testers to give feedback on games. Devs put a lot of work into their games, and need your help to make them as good as they can be.
8. If you find an Alpha/Beta that you like on our site, please spread the word, especially for indies as they don’t always get the publicity they deserve.
9. Please remember that all of the games featured are all works in progress, and may change dramatically before the final release.
10. Have fun! We try to feature a wide variety of interesting games, we hope you enjoy them!
11. If you’re a developer of a game (still in development or a full release) we may also be able to feature it on one of your two YouTube channels: Alpha Beta Gamer and ABG: Bobbert’s Back Door. Feel free to send keys/download links and we’ll check them out. We can’t promise every game submitted will get featured though.
If you Have any questions, feedback or Alpha/Beta news, please contact us at [email protected]